Nominations are open for the 4th Annual Women’s Leadership Awards 2016.
Celebrating women who’re disrupting the status quo through inspiring leadership.
This year, our focus is on emerging leadership talent. We’re looking for the household names of tomorrow, women who’re leading teams and ideas that are set to change the world and deserve national recognition. We’ve introduced a number of new categories to help uncover this talent, including awards for emerging leaders in the legal and technology sectors. ENTRIES CLOSE 6PM on the 24th August.
Our awards celebrate leadership provided over the 2015/16 Financial Year, from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016. Please ensure your application is specific to this time period and offers clear and specific examples of what your leadership has achieved.
Emerging leaders are rethinking existing paradigms regarding how we live and work. They’re determined to reshape their industry and create a smarter and more inclusive future. Their leadership is disruptive, inclusive and inspires growth.
Please note, nominations for the ‘Agenda Setter’ award do not need to meet our ‘Emerging’ criteria. This award is open to emerging and established female leaders.
ALL AWARD NOMINEES MUST:
- Meet the set industry requirements of the specific award entered
- Be able to demonstrate significant change and growth over the 2015/16 Financial Year
- Meet the definition of ‘Emerging’ (aside from those nominating for the Agenda Setter of the Year Award) See definition above.
- Be an Australian resident
- Not be employed by Women’s Agenda or Power Ink Media